Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why read jokes if can't take a joke?

not all the jokes make sence it's just for entertainment to make some people laugh but lately the people who answer to joke question give a negative answer this is for people who have a good sence of humor.



Why read jokes if can't take a joke?-Myspace pictures





Jokes aren't supposed to make sense. that's what make 'em so funny!



Why read jokes if can't take a joke?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



ur right i've noticed that on a lot of anserws
I HAVE A GOOD SENCE OF HUMOR!!!just not all jokes are funny.if somebody that everything everybody said was funny...then that would be just plain creepy....
totally agree..i used to like this place until all the negative pple ruined it for me.
Agree. But some jokes are too gross.
:-))))) I agree, if you dont like the joke go to Pollls and Surveys! Star for you
What the hell...that wasn't funny!!!
LOL I saw some one reply to a joke by saying "that's not a question" and I thoght no it's not it's a joke in the "Joke and Riddles" category some peeps need to either buy a dictionary or some something to smoke(not that I condone it!!LOL) so they can understand humour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher