Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why do some people think nasty jokes against nuns are funny?

I've read some real vile, sick demented nasty, crude, abusive jokes against nuns written here , and I have to say they are not funny, they are tasteless, tacky, and the people who even had the low I.Q. level to have made them up is pathetic.



I'm not religious freak who reads the bible.



I don't believe in the Adam and Eve myth of why we humans exist. Sigmund Freud's scientific view that we evolved from apes makes more logic sense.



I am religious enough to believe in god, the difference between good, bad, and pure evil.



I don't want to be a nun however I don't make fun of them because they are representing part of god through their solitude and humility.



I find those jokes against them to be the most disgusting.



I'm wondering if there's people on the yahoo who are against these vile jokes?



I know jokes are supposed to be funny however there's fine line between hilarious and vulgar!



Those jokes against nuns are vulgar and they shouldn't be the butt of some pathetic loser's joke.



Why do some people think nasty jokes against nuns are funny?-Myspace pictures





There are sick, twisted jokes about everything. And if you receive a joke you don't like, you can always delete it. Instead of getting all worked up, why don't you tell the people on your email list that you don't want any filthy jokes anymore?



Sigmund Freud - "Scientific"?? Yeah sure.



Why do some people think nasty jokes against nuns are funny?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



You said butt!
Err...none of your examples had a thing to do with nuns. And Sigmund Freud was a psychologist, not a biologist.
Jokes are no against somebody, they are about somebody. Last time I looked, the USA had freedom of expression.
Was this a joke? Because I was smiling as I read it.
Q: What's black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white...?



A: A nun, rolling down a hill.



*****************



Q: What's black and white and red?



A: A wounded nun.



(Remembered from my Catholic Sunday-school days)



.
I am Flying Sky Broom Riding Witch now known as Sky Witch.



I think you people who think these nasty jokes against nuns are pathetic.



Only losers think making fun of nuns is funny.



I have reported theatrefans jokes against nuns as well as her other nasty jokes such as Blonde Guys, Bra Shopping, Burgled Blonde, etc.



I had posted this question twice. A nun had actually expressed how upset she was over these vile jokes.



She even reported all these nasty nun jokes to yahoo.



Yahoo has removed most the nun jokes.



I hope yahoo removes all those nuns jokes and never allows them on yahoo again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher