Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rock jokes...?

um i need some rock jokes 4 science like sedimentary metamorphic igneos foliated non foliated jokes like that



Rock jokes...?-Myspace pictures





here



Q) What did the metamorphic rock say to the igneous rock?



A) Don't take me for granted (granite) because I am nice (gneiss)!



Sedimentary rocks are made out of sediments, I sed- it and -I ment it!



What did the mommy volcano say to her baby? I lava you!



Sorry if you don't find them amusing



Rock jokes...?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



What did one round rock said to another one?



We are the rolling stones.



(not too funny, sorry)
lol
lol, the above ones are amusing =)
Some may be a little easy to find laying around, you don't have to look hard.
one rock says to another: "you wouldnt believe all the prressure ive been under"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher