Sunday, December 6, 2009

Old-Time Jokes From South Korea?

The Boss is out of the office today; I am posting a joke I heard some years ago, while living in South Korea.



(Actually, I have listed it within the correct category, to attract people interested in Korea)



The Joke is - "There are no traffic laws in Korea, but only................(2 words).



First answer receives the Best Answer vote.



If you have other jokes you would like to share about Korea (humorous, not slanderous), please include them below your response.



Old-Time Jokes From South Korea?-Myspace pictures





I heard this one many years ago; the answer is -



"Traffic Suggestions"



This is because the drivers in Korea (probably?) believe traffic laws apply to others, but not them.



This is witnessed daily by the numerous drivers who drive through red lights, drive through green-light pedestrian crosswalks, make right turns from the left lane, make left turns from the right lane, make turns in front of other drivers, thus cutting them off; I could go on continuously, but I think you get my understanding.



Old-Time Jokes From South Korea?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



ya
Lawless Drivers?
Policemen Sleeping (in their cars)
I would guess Walking Policemen.
I don't know the answer to your joke, but here are a few that I've heard. Overly sensitive people read no further.... they're only jokes.



How do you blind a Korean?



-put a windshield in front of his face.



What happens when a Korean runs into a wall with a full erection?



-he breaks his nose.



How do you know your home has been robbed by Koreans?



-you find your math homework completed and they're still trying to back out of your driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher