Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Do people take blonde jokes seriously?

I am blonde, and I love blonde jokes. I even joke about myself being stupid because I'm blonde. Do blonde jokes affend most blondes?



Do people take blonde jokes seriously?-Myspace pictures





No, I think most of them are funny. I couldn't think of taking them seriously because I'm blonde, also. I would be a mean hatefull b i t ......you get the idea.



Most of them are clever, and can be said about any hair color you choose, as long as you are a good joke teller. I'm just a good joke listener, I laugh at a good joke.



Ugh, I used to have a bunch of good humor jokes saved as emails, my husband must have went through them and deleted....



Good humor is very fun and very contagious, get someone laughing and it will spread.....



Do people take blonde jokes seriously?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



I hope not.
No i am a long haired blonde and it dont bother me. I think they are really funny.
no me i love them....gives us an excuse when i mess up, or say something ........lol KEEP THEM COMING
Jokes should never be taken seriously!
i dont
no of cause they don't they know they are only jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher