Thursday, December 3, 2009

Guy jokes about penis size and bed performance?

I've gone on two dates with this guy (i've known him longer through work) and we get along so great and we laugh about everything... but sometimes he will make jokes that imply he has a small penis or that he's not good in bed. it doesn't particularly bother me if he is "small" but would a guy who is "small" joke about it? Do the jokes imply he is "warning" me or just being funny because he "isn't"?



I know you can't actually know but take your best guess.



Guy jokes about penis size and bed performance?-Myspace pictures





I've never encountered a guy who jokes about himself being small. This is a new one. My guess would be that he has some insecurities about himself. Perhaps he's looking at your reaction to the jokes to see if bedroom skills are something important to you. If you get along great I wouldn't let these jokes worry you. When you get into the bedroom then you can be the judge whether he was joking or not.



Guy jokes about penis size and bed performance?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Could be a joke, and really hes got a monster waiting for you. Or he could be telling the truth, and might be under-sized. Only one way to find out lol
I think he could be small,or is just seeing how you will react and if you'll stick around.
sounds liek either a warning or he may be well endowed and just insecure but i'd take it as a warning
He probabaly doesn't take much pride in himself, and that's O.K., he probabaly is at comfort with being small, but is just kinda giving you a heads up.



I was joking about how i couldn't give love bites and that stuff, my first time, so my girl could get the gist that i was a virgin
he might just be flirting with you. Maybe his package is small. Maybe he's just trying to make you laugh and really its super big. There really is only one way to find out.
I joke about it all the time! For me it means I am secure enough in my manhood to be able to joke about it. As for the size and how good it is...would'nt you like to know!
Im sure he's small and he is preparing you mentally to avoid you from a shock when the time comes
In my experience, if they joke it's small, it's not. As for performance, it could go either way. For your sake, lets hope he's joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher