Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My ex-girlfriend is making marriage jokes?

Before me and my girlfriend broke up she was making jokes about marriage, she said, "we should get married, lets get married", I of course laughed and said, sarcatically, "yeah, sure". Then the next day she broke up with me, she said she rushed into the relationship, and that she needed time. We still go out and we still kiss and flirt, we just arent official, and now the marriage jokes are daily, sometime like 3 marriage jokes in a day. It's like, we should elope to vegas", "lets have an elvis wedding", "lets just get married", "I dont need friends, we should just get married". So, whats up with the jokes? Why did she dump me?



My ex-girlfriend is making marriage jokes?-Myspace pictures





She wants a commitment but sounds scared too.



My ex-girlfriend is making marriage jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



she must have like been serious the first time she said it or something, i dunno thats really wierd
Likely she regrets leaving in the first place, or could just be playing around... Either way, seems like a potentially bad spot. Be on guard because sometimes you need to look out for your own best interest.
who cares just be glad she is your ex, when a girl jokes about marriage, that's no Joke!!
Call her bluff as a joke and tell her that you two are getting on a plane right now to go to vegas!



And if she gets all excited - look at her and tell her that you might have done that - but she broke up with you cause she rushed into the relationship, and that she needed time. - it wouldn't be fair to ask her to do something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher