Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Any funny jokes? Ten points for the funniest joke!?

Does anybody have any good jokes? If I like them you get ten points.



Any funny jokes? Ten points for the funniest joke!?-Myspace pictures





During class, a teacher trying to teach good manners asks the students, one by one, "Johnny, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?" she asked.



lil johnny : "I would say: Darling, may I please be excused for a moment, I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine whom I hope you'll get to meet after dinner."



Any funny jokes? Ten points for the funniest joke!?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Why was Tigger looking in the toilet?



He was looking 4 Pooh!



(Winnie the Pooh)
What do you call cheese that's not your's?



Nacho Cheese.
Your mom is so dumb she went to the movies and saw a sigh that said nc-17.So she went back home and got 16 of her friends.
One day there was a blind man walking down the street and he smelled oranges, so he bought some fruit.



He smelled pastries, so he bought some doughnuts.



Then he walked passed a fish market, took a big sniff, and said, "Hello Ladies!"
Little Johnny was sitting in the courtyard turning a bottle of liquid back and forth, watching the bubbles. The Priest walked up and asked him what he was doing? Little Johnny replied, "I'm looking at the most powerful liquid in the world."



The Priest said, "But Johnny, Holy Water is the most powerful liquid in the world. Did you know that if you put Holy Water on a pregnant woman's belly, she will pass a boy!"



Little Johnny said, "Big deal! This is turpentine. If you put this on a cat's tail and light it up, he'll pass a Harley Davidson!"
your mom is so fat when she stepped on the scale it said one at a time please.
Why did the chicken cross the road?



GEORGE W BUSH



We don't care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either for us or against us. There is no middle ground.
A blond walks into the hospital emergency with her finger shot off. The doctor immediately see's her and asks "How did you shoot your finger off?!" "Well its like this," the blonde says, "I was wanted to comit suicide, so I took a gun and was going to put it in my mouth and shoot, but then I thought wait, I spent $20,000 dollars getting my teeth fixed so I won't do that. Then I decided to shoot myself in the cheast, but then I remembered I spent $10,000 on my boob job so I couldn't do that. I finally decided to put the gun in my ear and shoot, but I thought it might be too loud so I plugged my other ear with my finger and shot."
timmy and sally were in sunday school sally always sat in frount of timmy and always went to sleep so this sunday timmy brought a pin with him to sunday school the teacher asked a question ' sally who is the son of god?'



timmy poked her with the pin ' JESUS CHRIST' sally screamed



' very good' the teacher said and moved on to the next question and sally wnet back to sleep 15 mins later the teacher asked' what is the lords other name...sally?' timmy poked her iwth the pin again, sally screamed 'GOD ALMIGHTY'



she said rubbing where he had poked her' very good' the teacher said as she moved on to the next question sally glared at timmy , about 5 mins later she fell back asleep and 10 mins later the teacher said' what did eve say to adam after she had her 22sencond child?' timmy went to poke salyl but sally turned and said ' if you stick that thing in me one more time i'll snap it in 2' and the teacher fainted.



~anah
A missionary gets sent into deepest darkest Africa and goes to live with a



tribe therein. He spends years with the people, teaching them to read, write



and the good Christian ways of the white man. One thing he particularly



stresses is the evils of sexual sin. Thou must not commit adultery or



fornication!



One day the wife of one of the Tribe's noblemen gives birth to a white child.



The village is shocked and the chief is sent by his people to talk with the



missionary.



"You have taught us of the evils of sexual sin, yet here a black woman gives



birth to a white child. You are the only white man that has ever set foot in



our village. It doesn't take a genius to work out what has been going on!"



The missionary replies: "No, no, my good man. You are mistaken. What you have



here is a natural occurrance - what is called an albino. Look into yonder



field. See that field of white sheep, and yet amongst them is one black one.



Nature does this on occasion."



The chief pauses for a moment then says "Tell you what, you don't say anything about the



sheep, I won't say anything about the white child."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher