Sunday, December 6, 2009

Practical jokes on a big scale?

I love doing practical jokes on my friends



but I now feel that I need to do something on a bigger scale



so does anyone know of any good pratical jokes that would work on an entire town/city.



Practical jokes on a big scale?-Myspace pictures





i dont know what you could do, but you made me think of this video i saw a while back about a senior prank....watch it its a really smart and funny idea.



http://www.collegehumor.com/video:177271...



Practical jokes on a big scale?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



pretend to be a super hero
Dig up some dinosaur bones; pretend of course.
Go around interviewing people with your imaginary camera man and microphone, and also use a voice similar to an anchorman, lol and be really convincing tho, your the star of your own t.v show! ask really retarded question...its funnier when the people actually try to find an answer for them ;)



Enjoy ^^
Pour some diesel in your garden and claim you struck oil. Sure fire winner. (Don't forget to call press and other media)
Become their MP,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher