Sunday, December 6, 2009

Teachers jokes?

Do you know some school jokes? The funniest jokes get 10 points. Here is an example:



Teacher: - Better close the window. I may throw you all out.



Teacher: - If you're not going to talk, sit down. Don't say later that I've made you stand up and you have leg problems because of me.



Teacher: - We proved that...we forgot what were we trying t prove.



Teachers: - boys with balls - go to the right side. Boys without balls - to the left.



Teacher: - I know my name, my phoe number and my address. I deduce everything else.



Teacher: -We solved that problem on Monday, so I will write on the blackboard and you will just agree.



Teachers jokes?-Myspace pictures





"If there are any idiots in the room, will they please stand up" said the sarcastic teacher. After a long silence, one student stood up.



"Now then, why do you consider yourself an idiot?" asked the teacher with a smirk.



"Well, actually I don't," said the student, "but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself."



How teachers do it...



Teachers do it with the class.



Teachers do it 50 times after class.



Teachers do it with boys and girls.



Teachers make you do it till you get it right.



A highschool teacher reminds her student of their final exam tommorrow. She tells the class there shouldn't be any excuse for not showing up tommorrow except for serious injury, illness or a death in the immediate family.



One of the smartass jocks in the back of the room ask " What about extreme sexual exhaustion?"



The whole class tries to stifle their laughing and snickering. When the class quiets down, the teacher looks sympathetically at the student, shakes her head and replies sweetly, " Not an excuse. Write with your other hand."



Teachers jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Can't believe I got 9 thumbs up but not best answer ... I wouldn't have minded losing to Ruthie M ... just goes to show, the asker is not always the best judge of the answer. Report It


Hehe that's not bad.
I think my Grandson best summed up my feelings about abstract art.



We were looking at a painting with a wild mish-mash of colours and he asked, "What's that?"



I said, "It's supposed to be a cowboy on his horse."



"Well," he continued, "Why isn't it?"
Teacher starts a slow rhythmic clap of her hands. She tells the class, every time I clap my hands a child dies needlessly as a result of violence. Kid in the front row says, "Well stop clapping you stupid *****!"



edit



Good one Ruthy M ... thumbs up f/ me



I wanted to be a history teacher but there was no future in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher