Sunday, December 6, 2009

Racist/Sexist jokes?

Today at work I got an email with about 10 jokes about how men are dumb apes. They were pretty funny, but why is it that when you crack a joke about women, you are a sexist pig! For example, if I sent out an email that said, "How do you turn a dishwasher into a snowblower.... give her a shovel" or anything along those lines I would probably get fired. What I am saying is, why can't we either chill out and take a JOKE or just not say them?



Racist/Sexist jokes?-Myspace pictures





I can answer your question with just one word: INSECURITY.



The reason most people can't take a joke that may be politically incorrect is because they are insecure about themselves.



Racist/Sexist jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Because goofy, winey, self loathing Liberals are never happy unless that have some stupid winey dumb crap to cry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher