Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pirate jokes?

Anyone know any good corney pirate jokes? I am going to a halloween party tonight as a pirate and I want to have some good one line jokes to tell every one when we are drunk.



I have "why couldn't the pirate see the movie? It was rated ARRRR" and "How do you know if you are a pirate? You just ARRRR"



Anyone have any more I ca use?



Pirate jokes?-Myspace pictures





there is one about i parate with a steering wheel in his pants, but i don't know if it would work, cause you are a girl...



a pirate walks into a bar, and he has a steering wheel sticking out of his pants, the bartender says "did you know theres a steering wheel in your pants?" and the pirates says "arrr, it's been drivin' me nuts all day"



Pirate jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Not-so-Jolly Roger



A soldier meets a pirate in a bar, and the talk turns to their adventures. The soldier notes that the pirate has a peg leg, a hook and an eye patch.



"How did you end up with a peg leg?" he asks.



The pirate replies, "I was swept overboard into a school of sharks. As my men were pulling me out, a shark bit my leg off."



"Wow!" says the soldier. "What about your hook?"



"Well," answers the pirate, "we were boarding a ship when one of the enemy hacked off my hand."



"Incredible. How閳ユ獓 you get the eye patch?"



"A grapefruit squirted in my eye," the pirate replies.



"You lost your eye to grapefruit juice?"



"Well," says the pirate, "it was my first day with the new hook."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher