Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Desperate For Jokes??? URGENT!!!!?

I am throwing a christmas family gathering tonight and I need a few good jokes to entertain my guests. Help anyone??? All jokes appreciated thanks. (:



Desperate For Jokes??? URGENT!!!!?-Myspace pictures





Q: What's Jesus's middle name?



A: Christmas, because his mother's maiden name was Mary Christmas.



Boy: Now I'll recite the Christmas alphabet: A-B-C-D-E-F-G, H-I-J-K-M-N-O-P, Q-R-S-T-U-V. W-X-Y-Z.



Teacher: What makes that the "Christmas alphabet"?



Boy: (singing) No-"L", No-"L"...



Q: Who was the TENTH reindeer.



A: Olive, as in the song (about Rudolph), "Olive, the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names"



Desperate For Jokes??? URGENT!!!!?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Lars: Svend, if I can guess how many fish you have in your bag, will you give me one?



Svend: If you can guess how many fish I have in my bag, I'll give you both of them.
What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs floating in the water- Bob



What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs floating in a jaccuzi? - stew



Where do you find a dog with no arms and legs? - Right where you left him



Why are people so scared about the current administration? -



Because we're being ruled by a Bush, a Dick, and a Colin.



A few i like

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher