Sunday, December 6, 2009

Jokes do you know any jokes??

Do you have any jokes that is funny give me for 10 points.



Jokes do you know any jokes??-Myspace pictures





then why should not I try.



Jokes do you know any jokes??

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



Yo mama so ugly she made an oinion cry



Yo mama so fat she iorns her pants on the driveway
Wife gets naked %26amp; asks husband: "What turns you on more? My pretty face or my sexy body?"



Husband looks her up and down and replies:



"Your feckin' sense of humour !!"
Two guys just graduated from High School...



George: What are your plans for college?



Ben: I'd think I'll be taking medicine...



George: Why? Are you sick?
There was a french cat and an english cat in france. they decided to race across the english channel, guess who won?



the english bcoz un,deux,trois,the cat cinq.



Whats the best way to get a chromosome pregnant?



Pull down its genes.
One day a man found a genie inside a lamp and cleaned it thoughly, thinking that this was great!



When the genie popped out he warned the man that every wish he wished for his worst enemy would get double.



Angered by this, but he is deeply in debt and so wishes for a million dollars. Natually his enemy gets two million.



He then wishes for a huge mansion. Again his enemy gets double of that.



Really angry by now he spent some time thinking about his wish. When the genie asked what his last wish was going to be, he smiled and said- "I want you to scare me half to death."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher