Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Inappropriate jokes?

My fiances best friend keeps making innappropriate comments and saying innappropriate jokes. He constantly makes comments about me being pregnant and it annoys me. I have told him that what he says annoys me but he thinks its funny. I have also told my fiance it annoys me and he says I should ignore it. I don't want to ignore it. Is there anything I should say to his friend that will make him shut up?



Inappropriate jokes?-Myspace pictures





Find something to make fun of him for. Like if he's blonde or something. Then just go back and forth and have a bunch of jokes stored in your brain fr when he's inappropriate with you. it'll shock him and it'll be better. or you can talk to him about it if it REALLY bugs you but otherwise i think that will work



Inappropriate jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



If it was me, I wouldn't let that best friend come in contact with me at all. I'd probably have a fit that my fiance did not support me when I told him I didn't want to be bothered with his rude friend's jokes and comments.



I am good at telling folks off if they need it, so I would probably just tell him to shut up and back off or he'd get it from me :)
tel him that you really arent happy, speak to him alone and ask why he does it and that it makes you fee uncomfortable, speak clearly and calmy and dont laugh.



if he laughs just say that it isnt funi and u arent happy



tell your fionce that you would like him to stick up for you and to speak to his friend about how stressed this is makin you feel and that it isnt good for the baby or yourself (that shud work even if its not really true)



if nothin works then this guy isnt worth it, tel your fionce you dont want him around your home and that if your fionce really wants to be involved with this pric k then he should do so else where e.g. out of the house althou dont let him go off all the time with this guy
dont retaliate, they are guys, you cant stop them with inappropriate jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher