Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do Blonde Jokes Bother you/ How often do You make blonde jokes?

I'm not blonde (I might as well be), but I have a blonde friend who I find myself making fun of quite often. Ofcource i feel bad about it afterwards, but she says she doesnt mind. So It got me wondering... how many people are REALLY bothered by blonde jokes.



And as an afterthought, how often do you not blondehaired people make blonde jokes?



Do Blonde Jokes Bother you/ How often do You make blonde jokes?-Myspace pictures





I think they're pretty stupid... because blond women are blond women; you don't judge a book by its cover!



Do Blonde Jokes Bother you/ How often do You make blonde jokes?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



I am since I am a very blonde though I am very intelligent. So whenever people feel demeaned by my intellegence, they make dumb blonde jokes, which REALLY bothers me.
Huh ? whattya mean?
i think that it wrong to make funny of yourself cause of your hair color i think that it just plain stupid
Nope. They are funny and, unfortunately, too often they are true.
yes, it is so rude



leave the blonds alone, they don't like it
I'm blond and I'm not bothered by blond jokes because I know that a person's hair color has nothing to do with how smart a person is. I just graduated from high school on Saturday with honors and I have already taken college courses while still in high school. I am blond but I'm by no means dumb.
I do get bothered but I'm not a blond but still some times it bothers me that some people make up stupid jokes about blondes
Blonde jokes really piisss me off. I am a natural blonde and i'm definatly not the smartest sometimes but an honor student and people treat blondes, like badly. There are so many "common" things to say to blondes- dirty blonde, blondie, etc. But i just don't get it, if you noticed, the world treats blondes liek queens, then how come they get made fun off for not having brains when some actually do? i mean where did it come from?
I'm a blonde going into the 7th grade. i don't feel offended when someone says she acts just like a blonde because i kno sometimes i do. i like being funny and a blonde. i think its funny when someone says im a blonde because thats who i am inside: a funny and smart girl at the same time. i have a title that i like to be "a blonde". if u really think that people are calling your friend a blonde to much then tell your friend what u REALLY feel. maybe your feeling a little jealous that she is getting attention because people tell her shes a blonde. i dont kno if u feel jealous or not?!
my hair naturalty has brown, red, black, blonde, and even a little gray. sometimes my family will joke and say that my blonde roots are showing or that my roots go down to my toes. i will admit that i often have blonde moments, but it does bother me after a while when people make blonde jokes. true blondes, not bottle blondes, are some of the smartest people i know. bottle blondes on the other hand...
Well i have this annoying brother-in-law who tells blonde jokes all the time to me and my sisters and my mom... We all have blonde hair... I hated it so much at first but now it doesn't bother me that bad... I even think of jokes about him.... LOL!!! I don't think people say them to be mean but to be funny..... So just gotta be careful who you say a blonde joke too ..They might not think its too funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher