Sunday, December 6, 2009

Who wrote the jokes for TV series "Friends"?

i kept me wondering who wrote those brilliant jokes in this tv series. is it like the actors come together and think of the next episode's joke or some writer guy writes the joke? so who is it? because i think it would be hard to act a joke you didn't make up yourself. but the actors are just great! the show kept me laughing even till now!



pls tell me!! THX ALOT!! :)



Who wrote the jokes for TV series "Friends"?-Myspace pictures





The main writers were Originally David Crane, and



Marta Kauffman, but there were a list of others,



over the years. I'll give you a link.



The writer's mainly come up with the jokes and depending on the actor, they also have input into the delivery, style, etc.



But the writers are the jokesters, with the actors giving great performances! Great show, I agree. :)



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher