Tuesday, December 29, 2009

7 short jokes...!!!?

hey people! i got jokes ---i think you won't mind giving me a star if you like the jokes!:)



here they are:



1)Teacher: Now class, whatever I ask, I want you to all answer at once. How much is six plus 4?



Class: At once!



2)Question: Do you know the time?



Answer: No, we haven't met yet!



3)Teacher: What is further away, Australia or the Moon?



Pupil: Australia, you can see the Moon at night!



4)Mother: What did you learn in school today



Son: How to write



Mother: What did you write?



Son: I don't know, they haven't taught us how to read yet!



5)Teacher: Did your father help you with your homework?



Student: No, he did it all by himself.



6)A snail walks into a bar and the barman tells him there's a strict policy about having snails in the bar and so kicks him out. A year later the same snail re-enters the bar and asks the barman "What did you do that for?"



7)Teacher: "Nick, what is the past participle of the verb to ring?"



Nick: "What do you think it is, Sir?"



Teacher: "I don't think, I KNOW!"



Nick: "I don't think I know either, Sir!"



7 short jokes...!!!?-Myspace pictures





three cheers to you for nice and clean jokes keep it up its very nice to bring smiles on other pupils faces 3 cheers



7 short jokes...!!!?

-(Myspace images myspace.com)



lol. Star for you!
not very funny though!
Lol I liked it, good clean humour!
yessssssss i think they are very funny



i like the last one



i will give you a star!
not so funny!
hmmmm ...
those are cute.



here's one of my favorite blonde jokes... hope you aren't offended :)



A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun.



She goes to his apartment unexpectedly and when she opens the door she finds him in the arms of a redhead.



Well, the blonde is really angry. She opens her purse to take out the gun, and as she does so, she is overcome with grief. She takes the gun and puts it to her head.



The boyfriend yells, "No, honey, don't do it!!!"



The blonde replies, "Shut up, you're next!"



have a great day!!
5 STAR`S ii LOVE THE SLUG JOKE



A YEAR LATER L0L .....
NICE....funny xx
Traced back to look, excellent. I've got more like that yet to come!
LOL! 6 is my fave!
ehh not your best but gave you star anyway
Student: Would you punish me for something I didn't do?



Teacher: Of course not!



Student: Good, because I didn't do my homework.
funny
many many stars for u....at once
Nice one.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher